Wednesday, November 16, 2005

I'm not complaining

I got the results back from my final essay for English Comp. II, and scored 100. Now, I'm not complaining, but really it seems it ought to be more trouble to get a perfect grade. Not that I didn't work fairly hard at it, but it was the final essay, worth 35% of the total grade, and only took me about five hours. For a perfect score, it seems I should have had to work more. On the other hand, I realize most students aren't taking just one (though compressed) course, so five hours times six courses would be 30 hours in that final week. Still, that seems reasonable to me - most full-time students probably aren't working 50+ hours/week, trying to help manage a household, and a host of other drains on their time, and while thirty hours per week for six courses seems about right for a normal week, I'd think that final week would hit fifty or sixty hours. But, again, I'm not complaining - it's an A, and I'll take it.

1 Comments:

Blogger Shane (mississip) said...

Someone complaining about a score of 100 on a paper is DEFINATELY rambling!

10:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home