Monday, November 14, 2005

On the one hand, I didn't make it, on the other, I did

Well, since I didn't walk on Sunday, I failed in my goal of seven straight days of a thirty minute spin on the treadmill. In my quest for becoming King of Procrastination, I put off both the walking and the essay I needed to write ("Self Deception in Tennessee William's The Glass Menagerie", and ended up finishing the essay around three in the morning. I'm way to old to be up at three in the morning, and certainly too old to be up on a treadmill at three in the morning. But on the other hand, the essay is complete, and that finished all the work for this English Comp II class I'm taking.

Work will be hectic today (already has been), mostly phone calls and trying to figure out this and that for various customers. Plus I sold some stuff on eBay, and need to send invoices and do some shipping today. Busy, busy, lots of fun.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home