Monday, June 12, 2006

Channel Surfing

I was channel surfing last night--or actually, around one or two this morning--when I stumbled across the Kathy Griffin television show (whatever it's called). I’ve seen Griffin do stand-up and found her pretty funny but wasn’t particularly interested in watching her show. But I did pause for a moment because of what was going on. Apparently, Griffin’s show was about her appearance on Tyra Bank’s television show. I have no idea who Tyra Banks is or why she has a show, but did find it interesting that TV has fallen to the point that one show is about appearing on another show and stroking each other’s ego. Perhaps these various inane shows will soon limit themselves to appearing on each other’s shows, swap the tapes directly, and clear the channels for something with a bit more intelligence.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home